Sorting and describing brand names in your Magento® store is not a challenge anymore. Whenever you put a new brand in the store or help your customers to find the required one, Magento® Brands and Logos extension assists you in that. From now your clients will be able to sort the products according to their brand names and make their search more convenient.
- Ability to categorize products by brands;
- You can connect any product with a brand;
- A page, displaying all brands;
- Uploadable image for every brand;
- WYSWYG-edited page for every brand;
- Multi-store support;
- Configurable SEO-friendly brand pages URLs;
- Drop-down brands menu on the front-end.
Magento® brand extension allows you to create a list of brands, using your admin panel. You can add a brand mark to every specific product and display it as a filter on category view and a drop-down menu.
With Magento® Brands and Logos extension you can upload images and create individual description pages with configurable, SEO-friendly URLs for every brand, as well as displaying them all in one place.Brands are connected to products as attributes and are created in a separate section. You can set brand name, description, logo and meta-data for the brand page.
- 1 Year Free Support Guarantee
- 100% Open Source
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee