Magento Cart Reminder allows admins to send reminders to customers who abandoned shopping carts. Emails may include cart items, their images, quantity, price, etc. There is an option of offering discounts to encourage customers to complete their purchase.
- Sending reminders to customers who have uncompleted orders
- Configurable email templates
- Discounts rules
- List of abandoned carts
- Possibility to “mute” carts and view reminders statistics
- Customers can now subscribe to/unsubscribe from cart reminder emails in the dashboard
- Unsubscribed Customers grid has been added
- New Customer Group column has been added to Abandoned Carts grid (in Cart Reminder settings, configure if it should be shown or hidden)
- New filters for Last View & Grand Total columns have been added
- 1.8.0 to 1.8.2 jQuery update
- MySQL installation bug is fixed
- Last View column is now used for Abandoned Carts grid sorting by default
Control all abandoned carts in your webstore and send email reminders to forgetful customers.
As soon as cart is abandoned, it will be added to the list. Select carts in this list and send notifications to corresponding users. You can edit an email template easily.
Specify the limit of notifications that can be sent to a single user and control reminders statistics. Encourage customers to complete their orders with configurable discounts.
- 1 Year Free Support Guarantee
- 100% Open Source
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee