For this extension BelVG provides free professional installation and configuration as well as one year of free support, free upgrades and 30 days money back guarantee. Try it now - you lose nothing!
Magento Full Cache allows caching product, catalog and CMS pages, which makes it possible to minimize website load time for better user experience. Having the content cached will increase your site performance, as well as lower your server bandwidth requirements. Default Magento dynamic blocks as well as blocks admin configures in the extension settings are not cached. Customer information cannot be lost that way.
- Product, catalog and CMS pages caching
- Possibility to exclude any dynamic block from caching
- Caching both for authorized users and guests
- Multi-currency and multi-language stores support
- Easy debug and placeholder adding process
- Cache won’t be cleared anymore after admin authorization
- “?___SID=U” parameter is no longer removed when page caching is on due to Magento logic integrity
- Mobile templates support bug was fixed
- Cache lifetime minor bug was fixed
- Work with session on a catalog page is improved
Caching is critical for speeding up web pages. Magento Full Cache will make your site fly like a rocket. When the page is loaded for the first time, the cache file is created and saved. On subsequent page loads it will be retrieved and sent to the requesting user.
Default Magento dynamic blocks are automatically excluded from caching. It’s possible to restrict caching of any dynamic block in the extension configuration.
Magento Full Cache doesn’t interfere with View as, Sort By and Show per page functionality on catalog pages because user session data about a view mode is taken into account. The extension can use either File or Memcache caching system.