The default Magento® functionality allows only signed-up users to add products to the wish list. However, the research shows that almost 30% of all guest visitors tend to leave a website if prompted to register or log in. The Guest Wish List extension for Magento® 2 will help you decrease the bounce rate and improve your lead conversion stats by proving the possibility for guest visitors to add items to the wish list without logging in or creating an account.
Users will be able to add and remove products from the wish list anytime they want and even if they leave the webstore and then return back later — their wish list will still be available because the extension allows the cookie lifetime to be set from 30 days and longer.
If a user decides to log in or register — the module merges the wish lists, so all the items that have been added during the guest session will be transmitted to the main user’s account.
- Guest users are able to add products to the wish list;
- The Ajax technology allows adding items to the wish list without reloading the main page;
- Items from the wish list can be added to the shopping cart or be removed;
- The last 3 items added to a wish list are displayed on the left sidebar on all pages;
- A separate page to manage the wish list;
- Guest wish list is automatically merged once a user logs in or registers an account;
- Ability to control cookie lifetime in the module settings.
- 1 Year Free Support Guarantee
- 100% Open Source
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee